Subject: [Leica] Equipment Advice for pleasure flight commercial flight but
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:31:42 -0700

Weather is lovely here on the left coast these days am heading from PDX to
Spokane for business am taking M4-P and M8.2. 21CV, 35 f2 7Artisans  50 1.1
7artisans and 90 Tele-Elmarit

Alaska flies Q400s and you can get prop and patchwork of wheat farms with
wide lenses. Longer ones are detail shots if we swing north of Seattle to
land at SEA on the way back to PDX

Did same couple weeks ago similar lens kit IIIc and IIIfST