Subject: [Leica] Equipment Advice for pleasure flight
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:03:18 -0500

I second Ted's advice, if possible.  Wear warm pants.

If it is gonna be a Cessna 172-182 or the like, bring a large Phillips
screwdriver so you can unscrew the window strut, because the door removal
is problematical. With the window strut undone, when you open the window,
it will lift up and stay against the wing.