Subject: [Leica] 55 Buick
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 04:29:03 -0500

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 12:34 AM Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwmalumni.com>
wrote:

> Mon, 1 Oct 2018 Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >At the Car Show,
> >Prices
>
> >http://sonc.com/look/?p=6120 <http://sonc.com/look/?p=6120>
>
> --
> >Regards,
> >Sonny
> Nice car, but I'd rather see it with a longer lens, so it wasn't so
> foreshortened.

I shot the car to illustrate the invoice, but my lens choice was mostly
governed by the crowds walking across the area, and the angle I wanted. I
don't usually worry much about foreshortening as long as I'm shooting the
car at its? ?eye level?  so the surrounds are not falling over.   Thanks
for looking and comments.  I'll keep an eye out for that when possible.