Subject: [Leica] THE SHERIFF
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:17:30 -0500

Dear Don--please excuse the delay. I am editor of the newspaper in Goliad,
Texas and I have been bogged down with budgets and tax rates for the
county, city, school district and the Goliad County Groundwater
Conservation District. I'm hoping there is life after taxes.

I'm still in Victoria, but rarely have time to shoot for the LUG. Sold all
the Leicas a few years ago--broke my heart,

I get to Austin infrequently. The last visit was to place my steps0n into
detox, which certainly was not a pleasant trip. There is another
p[hotographer in Austin I have known for years and never get to meet again.
I'll give you aheads up the next time I am coming up there.

Bill