Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/9/2018: a classic car, not quite up to Shulman standards
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 20:45:23 +0000

Ciro?n DS/ID - an amazing car and an incredible piece of engineering by any
standards. Pity that Citro?n couldn't maintain that sort of world-leading
engineering. Apart from the variants on the ID/DS theme (eg Citro?n-Maserati)
they haven't done anything as good in many years. They seem to be reduced to
sticking tacky panels on the door panels and calling it stylish! The current
DS-labelled models are just ordinary mini-boxes-on-wheels and not very good
ones
at that! I know 'cos we got rid of one recently.

Anyway, after the rant: very nice pic Nathan. I think I would have preferred
bit more of the car though.

Peter