Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/10/2018: dawn on the beach
From: douglasb50 at hotmail.com (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 10:20:43 +0000

Dramatic landscape in number two, Nathan. Despite the presence of the
exercisers on land, I'm surprised to see no one in the sea at this time of
year. I found it lovely and warm in La Barceloneta and in Sitges when I went
in last week. A major change hit me here when I went in for my daily swim on
my return...

Douglas
Douglas Barry
Monkstown,