Subject: [Leica] IMGs: SkyDog and Mediocre Slides
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:59:09 -0500

Wed, 10 Oct 2018 Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com>wrote:

>I like the sky dog.

>The slides make me very sad.  :-(

>Tina
You don't have to be sad - these are extra (and so-so) originals, and that
box has been in my basement since
1988.  I'm adding more to optimize my archive before the American
Geographic Society Library accepts
the collection.  They don't have space for lots of similar images, and it's
only useful to them if there is as much info as
possible on each picture, so even after culling it's a daunting task for
me.  I want my legacy to consist of the best.
-
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978