Subject: [Leica] Lions
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:37:44 +0530

Bernard, Howard C, Douglas B

Thanks for looking.

This was the first time I was using the budget AFS Nikkor 200-500mm f5.6
lens ($1400 at B&H) an extended and comprehensive working over, and I was
stunned about how good it was on the Nikon D500 (an APS-C sensor camera, so
it uses the central portion of the image only). Unbelievably good bang for
the buck! Howard, of course, has been active with this combo for some time,
but for me, it was an eye opener!

Cheers
Jayanand

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:40 AM Douglas Barry via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>