Subject: [Leica] FS: Sony a7rII with thin cover glass modification
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:56:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

For Sale: Sony a7rII with Kolarivision thin cover glass modification (not
ultra-thin) with two OEM chargers, 7 OEM batteries and 3 aftermarket
batteries.  Body only, excellent condition, back LCD covered with screen
protector.  I'm selling because I recently purchased a Sony a7rIII.  US$1200
plus shipping OBO.  Please contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at)
earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com