Subject: [Leica] Dachau
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:01:20 +0530

I had visited the Cellular Jail in the Andamans which the British used to
brutalize, torture and eventually murder the more ardent independence
seekers from India, From your excellent series, it seems to me that Dachau
exudes that atmosphere of hopeless despair as well.

Your series reminded me of the fact that inhuman behaviour is not just a
province of the "villains" but of the "heroes" as well. It is just that the
sanitized "history" we study is inevitably written by the victors.

Thanks for showing

Cheers
Jayanand