Subject: [Leica] A fellow LUGer on this cruise?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 10:04:41 +0530

Never been tempted to do a cultural cruise, it all seems rather pedantic
and boring, and akin to just an overpriced floating hotel. The only
"cruises" I have been on are in the Arctic (Svalbard), and the Antarctic
(South Georgia, Falklands and Antarctica), where there is no other option.
There is one on my schedule next month, island hopping around the
Galapagos, but I suppose that hardly qualifies!

Oh yes, I forgot - I have done a Nile Cruise and a Yangtze Cruise, but both
were really nothing to write home about, and are just methods of killing a
few days for traversing a very short distance.

Cheers
Jayanand