Subject: [Leica] Streets of Raleigh 2
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:45:40 -0400

I often do. Much of the stuff I see (streetwise) does not happen long enough
to be framed and focused, so I often swing camera toward the action as best
I can. If I hae the opportunity, I move in closer and frame.

Using my Sony a7rii with an Elmarit 28 gives me enough elbow room to crop
afterwards. I do not live in a 3:2 ratioed world;^)

I was shooting the State Fair today and used my Heliar 15?should have used
my Elmarit 21 ecause the crowd size was down today, not as tight working the
midway.

ric

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Streets of Raleigh 2)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Streets of Raleigh 2)