Subject: [Leica] Dachau
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:08:57 +0100

Depressing stuff, Jim, but important to see and remember. Man's
inhumanity to man will unfortunately be always with us as the lessons of
history fade into dimness. Just like the cyclical convulsions in the
stock market, wars and atrocities will never go away. Mind you, we've
had peace in Europe for the past 70 years thanks to the EU, but the
knuckle dragging Brexiteers of perfidious Albion want to feck that up
for the rest of us.

While you're over there, if you can, you should visit Chiemsee, go to
Herreninsel, and see Ludwig ll's palace - a close replica of Versailles.

Douglas