Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:01:47 +0200

SUMMICRON COLLAPSIBLE 50mm - Leica M Bayonet mount

Great glass condition, few signs of use, work perfect and smooth.
It has a small speck of dust, and some very few dust inside. Observed with a
magnifier there are two really very small short cleaning marks.

Beside these observations I qualify the performance of this lens as
exceptional. You will be not disapointed.

Original Leica front cap, back cap included.

Asking 425 Euro + Shipping
Payment by Bank Transfer, if you want use Paypal please add 4% for fees,
thank you.

It is a great lens, I sell it because I still have two other Summicron 50mm

SMALL COMBINATION BAG M #14845  in Leather Black - Made in Germany

For Leica M, suitable for all Leica M models
It hold: 1 Leica M with lens attached (without Leicameter and without
winder), 1 Leica M Camera body, and up to 2 other lenses.
External dimensions approx. 22x11x18cm (8x4x7 in)

Adjustable carrying strap with anti-slip pad, Front compartment for
accessories

The bag is used but in excellent condition, I qualify it as B+, I'm selling
because I've moved to Billingham Leica small bag and I never use it

Asking 85 Euro + Shipping
Payment by Bank Transfer, if you prefer Paypal please add 4% for fees, thank
you.

Thank you

Saludos cordiales
Lluis