Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:55:51 -0400

Good day to all.  While we were in Vienna the opportunity presented itself
to visit the Albertina with a fabulous Monet exhibition.  Of course there
will only be one partial Monet in this trio.  What was most impressive
about this museum was its collections of artists as the transition to
"modern" art occurred in the European art scene.

So, up first is an image I worked to get trying to represent the reaction
to the transition:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Different+view+of+art.jpg.html

Next, representation of the starkness sometimes seen:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Art+divisions.jpg.html

And last, your partial Monet as a mother tends to the eternal:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Art+distractions+Monet.jpg.html

All the best and if you are in Vienna the exhibits are very will curated.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)