Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: AM Ascension Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 12:38:32 -0700

Hey, I spelled it right in the subject line.? When I put them in the

computer I was in our little RV, dog tired after hoofing it all around
the balloons with two bad knees.? That's my story and I am sticking to
it....? But I will change it in LR.

This is our 4th time.? Did not go last year, but I think it was three
straight years before that.? I would have to look at my photos from
years past, and they are on my home computer, 1200 miles away.

I don't remember a photo like you are describing.? There are no brick
paved surfaces there that I know of, but if I remember when we get home
in about two weeks, I'll take another look.? Might even be in the Leica
Gallery somewhere.

Thanks for looking and point out my spelling problems.

Aram