Subject: [Leica] Night Ferry in Active Pass
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:37:16 -0700

Thanks Howard,
I tried the image with and without the lights on the left and chose the one
with the lights left in.
Glad you liked it and I appreciate your kind words,
Cheers
Howard

hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 19:09:16 -0400
Wonderful catch, Howard.

Two things I especially like about the composition: the repeating pattern of
the reflections of the ferry?s lights, and how the distant lights of home
seem to be beckoning to the ferry across the stretch of dark water between
the two. Not cropping that out was brilliant.

?howard