Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:36:48 -0400

Greetings to all.  We visited Austin, TX this weekend greeted by a city
wide water drinking ban due to excessive mud in the lakes and rivers from
unusually heavy rain.  On the way to acquire some appropriate adult
beverages I chanced to talk to one of my neighbors.  He was most upset
about his neighbor not cleaning up a windfall of plums falling on his yard
and sidewalk.  This weeks weed will be next years brandy if I can get the
mix right; but I will have to get there before the guests arrive:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Mexican+plums+with+visitors.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don