Subject: [Leica] FS: OUBIO, 14167, FD lenses
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 20:18:19 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Canon FD (manual focus) 500mm f/4.5 L with hard trunk/case, Canon 1.4x FD
extender, Novoflex E-mount adapter (to fit on Sony mirrorless cameras) and 2
25mm extension tubes.  May be used on many mirrorless cameras with
appropriate adapter.  Will not fit EOS cameras.  Some cosmetic boo-boos,
excellent working condition.  Make offer.

Canon FD (manual focus) 35mm f/2.8 T/S with no-name adapter for Sony E-mount
and step-up filter ring for 60mm filters
will not fit EOS cameras.  excellent condition, make offer.

OUBIO a.k.a. 16466 adopter to fit Visoflex LTM Lenses to Visoflex II III
Mount
excellent condition, make offer.

14167 adapter to fit Visoflex II/II lenses to Leica-R, has 3rd nul cam.
excellent condition, make offer.

My 2019 calendar is now ready for ordering.  See the pix and order at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/index.html

the direct link to lulu.com is

http://www.lulu.com/shop/douglas-herr/my-calendar/calendar/product-23798467.html

Please contact me off list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com