Subject: [Leica] "Those Girls" play Seattle
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:15:49 -0800

Last night, I photographed the New York cabaret group "Those Girls,"
making their Seattle debut at Tula's Jazz Club. I'm a little biased,
because my cousin Rachel Hanser is one of the four, but I can tell you
that they were *good*.? Way good.? Here are a few shots from the show.?
Rachel is the one with the dark curly hair.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/43909973110/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/43909973290/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/43909666770/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/30786979477/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/30786979617/in/dateposted-public/>

No waiters or patrons were harmed in the making of these photographs,
but it wasn't easy.? Leica M Monochrome and either 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH
(1112) or VC 50/1.5 Nokton (the rest), both wide open or nearly so at
available very dark ISO 2500.? Enjoy!? If you'd like to know more about
Those Girls, see here: <https://thosegirlssing.squarespace.com/aboutus/>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] "Those Girls" play Seattle)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] "Those Girls" play Seattle)