Subject: [Leica] Morning Prayer
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:16:18 -0600

Thanks Don, In truth, I was looking for another angle to photograph
the building.  That's at the Galleria in Metairie, just outside of New
Orleans.

I got up and took a little cruise around the hotel, and saw the dish
farm, all looking up through the fog.  I thought they looked like
worshipers looking aloft.  I made a couple of shots, and this was the
best.

One of those shots that jump out in front of you, and if you have a
camera, you can catch it.

Sonny

--
Regards,