Subject: [Leica] IMG: Denmark autumn
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:59:08 +0100

I spent a few days in Denmark last week, as I usually do in early November.
You have seen a few images as PADs, but here is a full gallery of sights
from Copenhagen (mainly) and Aarhus. You have seen some of these places
before, but many are new?including a visit to the magnificent Royal Library
in Copenhagen (I had never been there before, amazingly), and a newly opened
royal kitchen in the basement of Christiansborg Palace, a building which
today hosts the Danish Parliament but is also used for royal gala events
such as state dinners. There is also an art exhibition in there, as is often
the case with my city galleries.

I then move on to my hometown Aarhus, where I also think I have some fresh
views on a place that is, and will always be, my spiritual home. I even got
a nice bike ride in, resulting in some rural eastern Jutland scenes. It is
all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/denmark_nov2018/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman