Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bumble Bee in Action
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:08:17 -0600

Thanks, Douglas.? As I noted, the bee shot was taken in August. The
wasps are doing the same over here.? A couple of weeks ago, I opened a
drape in the family room and was greeted by a sluggish red wasp on the
glass.? I dispatched him with no memorial photos!

With a wind blowing, 39 deg F felt very cold when I ran some errands
today.? We're expecting more cold weather for the next few days.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA