Subject: [Leica] Selfiemania
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:16:54 +0000

Good fast catch and you are invisible too, Lluis. She must be a gym
bunny, as she certainly looks like she had little trouble hefting her
luggage about: she has biceps that are likely to be untroubled, even if
she had used my Nikon F5 at arms length for her selfie, rather than her
mobile phone.

Douglas