Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Aviation Fans
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:46:51 +0000

Great shot of Concorde over the bridge, Jim, but pity he wasn't able to
catch its shadow on the ground. Of course, nowadays, seeing as it's CNN,
there'd be people shouting "Fake news!!" and complaining that it had
been photoshopped in because there's no shadow to be seen.

A wonderful plane, but living in Ireland, I only saw it taking off in
London and, another time, missed its landing in Paris as we had to board
another flight out. That time, I did see it taxiing past though. A
friend of mine flew on it and showed me his souvenir pen. I envied that pen.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: For Aviation Fans)