Subject: [Leica] SB: The Anchor
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:37:03 +0000

Good one Philippe! The crowd reaction and anticipation as he downs his
yard of ale is excellent.
BTW having worked in the UK I tried this once after a few pints in a
rugby club bar. Not a good idea as it's very hard to avoid nearly
drowning yourself at the end of it. If I were to try it again - which I
won't - I'd make sure it was the first thing I drank that evening.

Douglas
Brexin? Being a pedant, I'd proffer Brentry...