Subject: [Leica] Prism separation
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 23:32:51 +0000

I was upstairs looking for something and started going through some of
my old cameras, and came across my Mamiya 645 1000S. Thought I might
shoot a couple of tiring colour rolls over Christmas, but see that the
prism in the viewfinder is showing signs of partial separation. It's not
too bad, but has anybody got any suggestions as to how I could clean and
reglue this?

Douglas