Subject: [Leica] Drones
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:04:11 -0800

Hi Tina,
I have over the years flown hundreds of hours in helicopters, my all time
favourite aerial flying photo machine.
However? The drone sounds intriguing but I've never seen one up close big
enough to carry pilot and shooter??  Has anyone out in the cold cruel world
flown one or been flown in one? And how stable are they for aerial
photography???????
Thanks crew.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.