Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 13:07:45 -0500

Hello Philippe,  thank you for mentioning the verticals.  This site is very
challenging both for where you can stand and the fact that the foundations
have given sometimes quite a bit so nothing is what you would call square.
Nonetheless I do struggle to use the various tools in PS or LR to adjust
perspective; two dimensions I can do but three have proven challenging to
correct.

All the best.