Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches Christmas Fest
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:27:59 -0600

Thanks Don,

The 24 70 for some reason gets a short shrift among the Zeiss lenses,
and maybe the older design turns off people, but I find it quick, and
quite fast enough at f4, especially when the Sony handles low light so
well.
I post lots more people pictures on my Facebook page, btw, as I get
lots more feedback there.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/