Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography Today
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 18:45:02 +0000

There is definitely a certain something special about photographs that have
survived the "golden era" of photography.

There are also some fine photographers working with digital today, whether in
B&W or colour. There is also a huge amount of dross too, that masquerades as
photography. I have  recently stopped buying one B&W magazine, because they
were
publishing - and lauding - too much rubbish.

Peter