Subject: [Leica] Another Backup option
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:30:01 +0000 (UTC)

if you wish to backup your files on additional SD/MicroSD cards, here is an
option I
found....https://www.ureach-estore.com/collections/combo-sd-microsd-duplicators-mini-series/products/mini-sd-series
This item does only 1 thing... copy 1 sd card to another or 2 (double
backup) more? cards.? With size af about 4x5x1 inch, it is about the same
size as the WD Wireless Passport that has capacity of up to 4GB.? Of course,
this item is limited in capacity by the number of SD cards you have.Works
with MicroSD as well, with adapter.

It is available from Amazon.

Note that I do not own one, I just found it and thought it was an
interesting option for long trips.

Frank

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Another Backup option)