Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:18:55 -0500

Greetings to all.  As a good husband I dutifully went with my wife to a
horse training seminar demonstration.  If you have been paying attention to
the US weather we are just a little cooler than normal.  My deal was I
could photograph whatever.  So, we start off with the folks who arrived
early and milled about conversing and keeping warm:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Waiting+at+the+horse+park.jpg.html

The next image is of the NZ instructor warming up her horse.  She had
cleared several taller jumps with no bridal but her mount was not enjoying
the weather so had acted up a bit.  So, we were shown some lower jumps with
a bitless bridal still with out saddle or stirrups.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Free+riding+jump.jpg.html

overall the lessons on working with horses should pay off with recalcitrant
people.

All the best.

--
Don