Subject: [Leica] Another Backup option
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 05:55:22 +0530

Yes. You can set it to automatically download pictures from an external
card reader that is plugged in via a USB slot, and review the photographs
with a smartphone or tablet using the supplied software and the WiFi
function. I use the Ipad for the bigger screen size. It has a built in SD
slot as well. It is really quite convenient. There are very variable
experiences with this device on the net, but for my simple backup
requirements, it has performed very well.

I have the normal version, but there is also a SSD version that should be
super fast. I could not justify the additional cost, after all, I just need
a backup, and time is really not an issue for this.

https://www.wd.com/products/portable-storage/my-passport-wireless-pro.html

Cheers
Jayanand