Subject: [Leica] Stanley Kubrik camera with the famous f 0.7 lens
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:34:15 -0600

Hard to judge, since that Mitchell BNC is a pretty big camera.  The
lens is longer than, but about the same diameter as a Noctilux.
They were shooting on ASA 200 film  (100 pushed)  and the famous
candles were cheaters; that is they had three wicks each!!
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana