Subject: [Leica] Fuji vs Sony question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 11:46:25 -0600

I believe this is one where I would rent both for a significant period to
truly understand the nuance of each camera.  While I was at KEH I spent
significant time with both and they are very different.  I chose the Sony
and haven't looked back.  My brother choose the Fuji after decades with
Canon and had difficulty transitioning. (He is MENSA with many patents in
the chip industry so usually able to conquer the new).  If you are in the
US the try lensrental.com for a rental.

The reason I chose the Sony was the better adaptation to every lens mount
known.  There is also a good cottage industry changing out sensor glass so
you can use M wide angles.