Subject: [Leica] Decisions!
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 17:31:04 -0500

LUG:

I'm packing for my trip to Bangladesh.  We are carrying only carry-on
luggage - one suitcase of clothes (for Tom and me for 5 weeks) and one
rolling camera bag of equipment.  Part of the trip goes through Beijing and
we travel on China East Airlines from Beijing to Bangkok.  Everything on
all of their sites says that any carry-on bag cannot weigh more than 10KG.
Of course, my camera bag weighs much more.

I'm taking the SL, 16-35, 24-90, 90-280, 50/1.4, and 90/2.0.  I stuck in
the M240 and MM with a 24 and 50 mm M lens.  Those don't weigh anything.
I've almost decided to leave the 50/1.4 and 90/2.0 at home.  Those are the
heavy ones that I am least likely to use.  I will miss the low-light and
beautiful depth of field of those two lenses, though. (I will have the M
50/1.4 for the M240 and MM)

What do you think?  We leave early Sunday morning.

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com