Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 47-52
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 14:14:49 +0000

Really not been taking many pictures, barely 100 in the past three months
and that includes quite a few test and record shots :(

Unless there are bad conditions I do not feel like taking any sky or
seascapes from my house, the metal work is just too intrusive.  To the south
had been clear but they have just put an oil rig in.  Finally there are
plans to add another two large wind farms to the south of the current one,
so that will be about 260 in total.....  It used to be pitch black out there
(bar any passing boat/ship) but now looks like a small town. :(

So other than that we have some bread dough, our dogs and the first frost of
the season.

http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2018/47-52

C & C welcome

Happy New Year to all