Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2018: a day in Madrid with my daughter
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 15:41:48 +0000

I like the one of your daughter and the Bosch, Nathan.
Nice trip. Those trains are amazing - zipping along at over 200 mph. I
first went on one - the TGV in France - thirty years ago and fell in
love with high speed rail.
BTW I have something by Bosch at home. Unfortunately it's only a tumble
dryer...
Douglas