Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 08:32:27 -0500

Greetings at the start of the western calendar New Year.  This Monday
brings us to the aftermath of the recent holiday.  First up is a pretty
typical scene for fathers helping their younger children with new toys:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Christmas+morning+with+the+present.jpg.html

Second up is what is typical for near teens after the festivities; the more
creative ones find something to do that may not fit normal thought
processes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Christmas+day+after+the+presents.jpg.html

This young lady was sinking holes all along the golf course after she left
the practice putting green.  I have to say I was impressed by her diligence
in following the course.  I don't think she hit par on any hole however.

all the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com