Subject: [Leica] New Years Hong Kong
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 15:52:15 +0800

Thanks Bob,
As you well know - it gets harder and harder year by year to continue to
impress,
but still I try. Was by David Chan?s Camera Store with Ray Tai yesterday -
and we remembered fondly our visit through Champagne Court - it is more
and more watch stores now and even David has reduced his store space by
half - closing the unit on the right of the hall across from his main store.
The times they are a changin?
Happy New Year
Howard