Subject: [Leica] Printer suggestions
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 08:46:21 -0800

I don't have a specific recommendation, but FWIW, here are some factors
that may be relevant:

I always use Epsons because their print head can pump any inks, as long as
empty, refillable cartridges are available.

Canon Lucia color pigments are the most lightfast.  Their new "Pro" pigs
are not so good.

HP's Vivera neutral pigments -- LLK, LK and PK -- are the most neutral and
stay that way even as they fade a bit over the very long haul.

Good luck,

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com