Subject: [Leica] Winter light
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 13:37:13 +0100

Don,

Thank you very much for looking and your comment. It could be a good idea
following your comment open a new project ?Winter Light?, I realize that
every winter I do some shots about this subject, and I would like put them
together. The flare on the Street Ferran was very strong, particularly the
reflected light from the shiny floor.

Cheers
Lluis