Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Wed. Observations
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 14:06:44 -0600

Thanks for your insight, Philippe.? The first one was in deep shade, and
I was on my knees.? I kind of like the way the E-1 handles low light.

Most of the cats that wander through my area are shy, but this one is
not.? He seems to feel his mission is urgent and nothing will slow him
down.? I liked the unusual coloring.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA