Subject: [Leica] I'm A Nikon Shooter Again
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:40:40 -0600

As some of you know, I was recently diagnosed with a complete rotator cuff
tear in my right (dominant) arm.  This makes holding and focusing a Leica
rangefinder extremely painful and difficult  so to lighten my load I sold
my Leica gear and for the time being bought a Nikon Z6 mirrorless with its
kit lens.

We are keeping the OKCLUG open and active and when co-president Ken Carney
visited my office recently he took this photo of me with the Z6.  I've
processed it in LightRoom and Topaz Labs AI Clear.  And maybe
SilverEfexPro2 as well; I sometimes forget.

I thought the image looks best in B&W and in any event didn't want Uncle
Doctor Ted to think I was no longer a real photographer.  <vbg>

C&C always welcome.

--Bob

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_DSC_0243_EET_BobOfficeBW.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] I'm A Nikon Shooter Again)