Subject: [Leica] IMG: FlightAware
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:33:56 -0600

One of the programs that I keep open on my desktop computer and often on
my iPhone is FlightAware.? As an old pilot, I like to watch the IFR
(Instrument Flight Rules) flights in and out of the local airport, and
occasionally, the progress of a flight.? [VFR (Visual Flight Rules)
flights do not appear.]? Today, a pilot I know is making a flight to
Palm Springs, CA, with one stop in North Texas.? Here is a screen shot
of the second leg of his flight.? He is cruising at 24,000 feet at 269 mph.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190115-P1157471.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA