Subject: [Leica] Quito
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 07:28:36 +0100

I can only speculate why Jayanand chose the XE-1 here, but I also often use
my ?inferior? XE-2 rather than the more capable XT-2 when I travel. In my
case the issue is not security but I simply like the form factor of the XE-2
better, including its smaller size and weight. If I go on a long trip
somewhere far, I might take the XT-2, but on my usual short business trips,
like Brussels in a couple of weeks, I almost always take the XE-2.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain