Subject: [Leica] First Canadian Photos for 2019
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:37:17 -0800

Hi Ted,
Thanks for looking and commenting. Much appreciated.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:39:02 -0800
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant at shaw.ca <mailto:tedgrant at shaw.ca>>
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] First Canadian Photos for 2019

Hi Howard,
Well done with the "LONG GLASS!" Actually I like all of them. Certainly love
the shot of your Grand-daughter. I figure she might as well get ready for a
"life-time" of grand-pa's camera pointed at her as my grand-sons and now a
couple of great-grand-daughters are becoming for their onslaught of camera
clicks as long as I'm around with a couple of LEICA'S??! :-) :-)
cheers,
Ted Grant O.C.