Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Early Portrait
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 10:50:01 -0500

My mothers side has meticulous records going way, way back to England just
after the Normans.  My fathers side is pretty good to early 1600's.  My
maternal grandfathers side is German and I suspect that they buried the
German around WW1 when that side of the family suddenly changed from Haus
to House.  We found an album in my mothers effects that from the names in
the album came from her fathers side clearly showing family members in
Union uniforms in various PA unit insignia.  Which is how I plan to track
back; the units should have records but I have to dig in my brothers
basement with a magnifying glass to get the exact units.