Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wayback Photos
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:46:36 -0600

I'm organizing my father's negatives of family, World War II, and
optometric college pictures.  I still have two of his cameras - a Foth
Derby for 127 film, and a Voigtlander Bergheil 6x9 camera equipped with
10.5cm f/4.5 Heliar lens (same as Brassai's camera).  I'm amazed at the
volume of negatives he shot with the Bergheil with a 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 film
pack adapter.  Lots of family pictures, and photos showing activities at
the (then) Chicago College of Optometry where he was enrolled, and served
as photo editor of the yearbook.

Here is the camera with flash and roll film back (which I use). It features
rising and shifting front standard and double extension bellows. Still have
the really beat up film pack adapter and some cut film holders with leather
case.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/DadPix/20181223_MR_Bergheil.jpg.html

Two shots taken for the school.